Welcome to the ASB Admissions Office online registration and application system. Applications for admission to the Alabama State Bar (Bar Exam, Reciprocity, and UBE Score Transfer) and Law Student Registration Applications must be submitted through this online system. Anyone wishing to submit an application through this online system must first create a registration account by completing the registration steps below. A registered user must login to the online system regularly to check for any incomplete or outstanding items related to his or her application. If necessary, users should update their registration account by following the steps below.
The Register button in the screenshot below appears in the upper right-hand corner of the HOME screen.
1. Click the "Register" button on the upper right-hand corner of the HOME screen.
2. Complete all registration information and click the "Register" button at the bottom of the REGISTRATION screen.
3. Once you submit your registration, you will receive an email from the ASB Admissions Office asking you to activate your account.
4. Once you have activated your account, you will be able to log into the system by entering the email address and password that you provided during the registration and clicking the "Login" button.
Updating Registration Account
Once you have successfully logged into the system, the following will appear in the upper right-hand corner of the HOME screen. You can update your registration account by following the steps below.
1. Click the "Personal Info" link.
2. Make any necessary changes to your personal information on the EDIT PERSONAL INFO screen.
3. Click the "Update" button on the EDIT PERSONAL INFO screen.